4/15/2008

I Am Free From Thought Screen Helmet Aliens


A Small Price To Pay

Although this particular model of thought screen helmet has several drawbacks, (The inability to see oncoming traffic, difficulty entering doorways, and a target for ridicule) it is highly effective at keeping the evil race of aliens attempting to control mankind through telepathy at bay.

Although, perhaps this is the plan of the evil race of aliens. To make us all wear funny hats, get run over by cars, stuck in doorways, and get laughed at causing fights and riots.

Ingenious.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

13 comments:

  1. And I don't believe it is a coincidence with today being tax day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyhey it's me blue i'm here too

    multiple blog disorder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im free-Im free,
    And freedom tastes of reality,
    Im free-Im free,
    An Im waiting for you to follow me.

    If I told you what it takes
    To reach the highest high,
    Youd laugh and say nothings that simple
    But youve been told many times before
    Messiahs pointed to the door
    And no one had the guts to leave the temple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we're doing songs.....
    How about this one for my friend....

    Blue
    Oh, so lonesome for you
    Why can't you be blue over me?
    Blue
    Oh, so lonesome for you
    Tears fill my eyes 'till I can't see

    Three o'clock in the mornin, here am I
    Sitting here so lonely, so lonesome I could cry

    Blue
    Oh, so lonesome for you
    Why can't you be blue over me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do they all try to imitate Christ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOT, I dont get the blue tie in. I see the Im Free from the Who but Blue by Leann Rimes, I dont get it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks to me like he's welcoming the aliens!

    ...or he's praying to get a little head ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't we all Ben. Aren't we all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am the keymaster!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We got to get these two together....

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge