|2014 Psychic Predictions|
Once a year the curator of the Grassy Knoll Institute gathers his psychic abilities and much like Nostradamus did over 500 years ago, will peer into the future to reveal 50 predictions for the 2014 year. The predictions that follow may shock you, may make you laugh or cry, and may make you re-think your life choices. In past years, I correctly predicted Brett Favre coming out of retirement, the breakup of Tony Roma and Jessica Simpson. In Hollywood, I predicted the Death of Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Dick Clark, and Ted Kennedy. I foresaw the Charlie Sheen meltdown, the breakup of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, and of course the Lindasy Lohan drama. Plus many more successful predictions.
Lets see how good my clairvoyant powers fare for the 2014 year. Check back regularly as predictions come true or fall short.
Sports Related Predictions:
1) Former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow, a year removed from playing, like the bibles prodigal son, makes his way back home and signs on to an NFL team. FAILED: Sorry Timmy, you are one and done.
2) Peyton Manning and the Denver Bronco's win the Super Bowl. He is now tied for two Super Bowl wins with his brother Eli.FAILED: The Seahawks put a whooping on the Bronco's 43-8
3) Florida State wins the final BCS Championship Bowl game. SUCCESS: Florida State barely beat Auburn with a come from behind victory.
4) The Boston Celtics do not win the NBA title. However, the team was scheduled to tank and not win more than 12 games. In fact, Celtic pride will double that total, ending with 25 wins. SUCCESS: Celtics are 25-55 with two games left.
5) In this years NFL draft, the Minnesota Vikings, after finally realizing that Christian Ponder is not the answer at quarterback, selects quarterback Johnny "Football" Manziel from Texas A and M. Failed: Johnny was there for the taking but the Vikes passed.
6) After wallowing in the mire for the past several seasons, the Cincinnati Reds big red machine comes alive and wins the World Series. FAILED: The big red machine needs more oil.
7) The Oklahoma City Thunder led by Kevin Durant wins the NBA Championship. Failed: Durant couldn't take the heat.
8) Pope Benedict XVI passes due to a mysterious illness that forced him to step down from the head of the Catholic church. FAILED: We still have two popes.
9) Zsa Zsa Gabor's reign as the Queen of outer space has finally ended as she quietly passes. Goodbye Dahlink....
10) Billy Graham meets his maker face to face. I would love to listen to that conversation.
11) Fidel Castro won't be yelling "Die infidels" anymore.
12) Casey Kasem, famous radio personality known for his Top 40 countdown around the globe, signs off for the last time. CORRECT: Casey passed away several days ago. Keep reaching for the stars Casey.
Love And Marriage - And Divorce:
13) Bruce and Kris Jenner finally call it quits. Bruce gets to keep his adams apple in the settlement. The ratings should be huge for that episode. Success: Bruce has moved out and is separated from his wife.
14) John Travolta and Kelly Preston call it quits. Thomas Dolby points to the breakup: SCIENCE!
15) Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis tie the knot. Jackie finally does it with Kelso. SUCCESS: Kunis has a child and a wedding ring.
16) Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt agree its time to get married after 11 children. Success: The knot is tied. Check the link Here
17) Freshly turned 18 year old Kendall Jenner makes a splash in 2014. Nude photo's suddenly appear on the Internet of the budding runway model. 02/13/14 - SUCCESS: Kendall Jenner wears a shocking outfit while walking the runway at the Marc Jacobs fashion show held during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2014 on Thursday (February 13) at the NY State Armory in New York City.
18) Justin Beiber gets his ass kicked by a group of people on the street who Beibs dissed. His bodyguards are not quick enough to save him this time. (Maybe he should have retired)
19) Miley Cyrus does more than twerking in a revealing video taken unawares. This explains Miley calling off her wedding engagement. SUCCESS: Miley has gone wild, free the nipple, twerking, and cannabis bandwagon.
20) Jennifer Lawrence gets cozy with yet another man named Oscar. Failed: She goes home empty handed.
21) Amanda Bynes returns to Hollywood accepting a bit part but it is a start. Good luck Amanda in 2014. FAILED: Sadly, Amanda has regressed.
22) Lindsey Lohan becomes a Paris Hilton wannabe and starts taking gigs as a DJ. Lindsay's DJ name should be Phoenix Firecrotch.
23) Britney Spears new Las Vegas show Piece Of Me will not be the gigantic hit it is portrayed to be. In fact, Britney will be run out of town by years end. FAILED: Spears re-ups her contract.
24) Justin Timberlake is about to become a daddy. His wife Jessica Beils announces she is with child. SUCCESS: bring it on in to Daddyville.
25) A plague of tornadoes will touchdown up North in the United States. Unprepared cities and towns not usually accustomed to tornadoes will sustain heavy damage.
26) The Japan Fukushima nuclear plant will have an incident as the Japanese government is using untrained laborers to work in the fallout area clearing away debris and moving soil.
27) A major U.S. volcanic eruption will occur. It will erupt with almost no warning time. Everything in its eruption path will be incinerated.
Television And Movies:
28) The Walking Dead Governor is not dead. He will return during season five.
29) Soap Opera Days Of Our Lives character Nick Fallon supposedly murdered by Gabby Hernandez in a struggle at the top of the cliff clearing, is not dead, he is very much alive. Success: 01/24/14, Nick Fallon walked into the church right before the Baby baptism.
30) Ziva David, former NCIS agent resurfaces and contacts her former team and asks for assistance.
31) The Big Bang Theory characters Sheldon and Amy finally get to do "It!"
32) Game Of Thrones becomes HBO's highest rated cable series ever. The Queen would be so proud of her inbred son. Success: GOT is HBO's biggest hit.
33) Princess Kate produced an heir, and now announces a spare. Success: Today, September 8th, 2014, The royal couple announced Kate was expecting.
34) Edward Snowden, former NSA contractor mysteriously vanishes.
35) A passenger jet will go missing after it takes off with a full crew and passengers. There will be no hint of foul play. It will be a long time before any clues surface as to the whereabouts. Correct: Malasyian flight MH370 went off radar March 8th without any warning, and no distress calls or any signs of foul play.
36) Contrary to popular belief of the millions of people that have already begun years ago preparing, there will be no Zombie Apocalypse.... This year. SUCCESS: We have survived one more year.
37) Caroline Kennedy, daughter of former president John Kennedy, begins to flex her political muscles pointing her way toward the big chair.
38) Two hundred year old blueprints of several pyramids in Egypt will reveal secret underground passages that connect many of the structures including the Sphinx. The blueprints are in the possession of former curator of ancient Egypt antiquities Zahi Hawass.
39) North Korea will launch an unscheduled missiles. It will fly over China airspace forcing China to react. Success: Just yesterday, April 2nd, news reports that North Korea launched missiles that came close to the South Korean border. China does react.
40) Netflix, the Internet movie streaming giant, cuts deals with cable operators and has their service offered as an option to customers channel line ups. Success: Beginning abroad, cable operators now have Netflix as an option.
41) Sprint Mobile and T-Mobile cut a deal to merge to become the third largest cell phone network but is blocked by the FCC. SUCCESS: The merger is shot down by the FCC
42) In a brazen move, Microsoft offers their new phones and tablets at almost zero cost to increase their visibility in the cell and tablet world.
43) Apple finally decides to compete with Samsung and debuts a powerful 5 inch screen IPhone. Millions upon millions will be sold. SUCCESS: Apple announces a 5.5 inch screen.
Science And Medicine:
44) A new dangerous strain of flu is detected and mutates to a very harsh strain that is very hard to contain.
45) A patient in a coma for months awakens and reveals a story of life after death experienced while in a comatose state.
46) An asteroid will strike the planet Mars with planet killing force giving humanity a wake up call as to how fragile we really are.
47) Staying with Mars, the rovers now on the planet will detect actual alien life.
48) A signal originating from outside our galaxy will be detected lending irrefutable proof that we are not alone in this universe.
49) Obama health Care fails. As thousands attempt to submit claims to pharmacies, hospitals, and doctor offices, the claims will begin to get caught up in the proverbial red tape of all things Federal government that will reach a boiling point and citizen revolt.
50) Can the DOW say 1700? Yes it can. The economy will swing a little more North this year raising the stock exchange to new heights. SUCCESS: http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2014/07/03/stocks-thursday/12131363/
51) The body of former Teamsters Union leader Jimmy Hoffa will finally be found after numerous false reports in previous years.
52) Internet streaming service HULU gets sold.
53) After abysmal officiating in the 2013 NFL season, the referee's will now become "Full Time" employee's of the league. They will go through even more extensive training to avoid errant calls that changed the destiny of several teams.
There you have it my dear readers. Fifty bold predictions for the future. Check back daily to see how the predictions unfold. Don't be afraid to comment, we love to hear your opnions.
LURKING, KNOWING ALL, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL