1/27/2008

First Glimpse Of Asteroid TU24

First Glimpse Of Asteroid TU24 To Slam Into Earth
Asteroid TU24

As Monday rapidly approaches NASA has all their satellites trained on asteroid TU24 which is speeding towards earth on an direct impact course. The asteroid should hit the Southern hemisphere at 0500 GMT on Monday the 28th.

NASA through it's tracking satellites was able to capture this startling photograph of TU24 just as it swung around the moon heading towards earth.

God save us all.....
And for you atheists, you're up the creek without a paddle.


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

12 comments:

  1. After getting this first glimpse of TU24, I'm more glad than ever that I didn't give up on my diet this weekend... (although, I think I could do with two fingers of scotch right about now-- neat).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she really gets around. I am seeing a pattern here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More scary than the Cloverfield monster. Or the Lochness monster. Even Donald Trumps hair.
    Oh the humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i vote on trumps hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talk about the "View."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asteroid Tu241/28/2008 9:58 AM

    I'm coming. Look busy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am me and you are he and we all laugh and die together,
    HA Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now i am scared. Jungljim is out of town. Me and jarboy007 are home alone and now i will have nightmares. Why, why must you subject us to these horrific sites???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just hope she's not your pizza delivery girl this evening....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen so much ugly in one picture before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. holy fuck i thought this was going be real.. i was tripping out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks a lot. I was taking a swig of coffee & almost choked...

    the creature walks among us...

    falkie2008

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge