11/28/2007

Kalik Beer Of The Bahama's


Grassy Knoll Institute scientist Jungle Jim, while on a mission to the Bahama's to uncover the real story of Anna Nicole Smith's death, took some time out to enjoy a cold brew. Here is Jim's critique of a beer he happened upon.

As I sit in the Bahamas gazing out my window, my contact at the Bahama National Police suggested I try the local beer called Kalik,,the EXTRA STRENGTH one! Holy Cow. After only 2 beers I caught a strong buzz that is still with me. My ears are warm and my head is woozy. At $2.50 per beer it packs the same punch as a 6 pack of ANY American beer. All hail Kalik beer! I rate it 4.8 shots out of 5.Thank GOD for spell check, it worked overtime on this submission.

PS: Grassy Knoll Institute special scientist Jimmy hard at work.


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

7 comments:

  1. how do I get a job there? Whats it pay? Any chicks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOTGK is a spectacular place to work, excellent pay and benefits. Herein lies the problem. The turnover is non-existent. I do most of the International travel for the Institute and do not plan on retiring any time soon. As far as the chicks, I am on marriage number 3. There is always something in a skirt that is better than the last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey- you got skinny legs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kalik Beer is the best and smoothest beer I've tasted and there are MANY that I've tasted. What the heck is there official website? They should be bigger than Budweiser and should be available at every grocery and corner store. I wish I worked for them, because I believe this beer could and should rule the beer market. : ')

    Kalik....call me!

    Love,

    Heather P in South Florida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather, this is Gumby..... Err, kalik.
    You may be just the spokesmodel we are looking for. Please submit your portfolio so I may jack,,,, err evaluate your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I actually went on a cruise to the bahamas and I LOVE KALIK and I actually want to purchase some. Do you have any idea where I can get some sent to me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try a Google search for Kalik beer. I think it is only in the Bahama's, but perhaps a company will ship it for you.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge