11/01/2019

Happy Halloween 2019


Once again, another fantastic Halloween season. I want to thank everyone who logged in and viewed the Halloween Dark Zone of the Grassy Knoll Institute. I know it is not as crazy as in previous years but I am still having fun. And hopefully so are you.  
As I have printed in the past, I am staying put right here. I am not leaving. I am staying here until I am the last blog in the universe. 

Happy Halloween to everyone once again. Thank you for viewing and commenting and I will see you all next year.




LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

6 comments:

  1. Happy late Halloween Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I will be the last to comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps second to the last, but not the last.

      Delete
  3. Happy late Halloween grassy one. I see you are still kicking, not as much but still kicking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Max. Yes, still kicking, and waiting to really ramp this site up. i have over 200 entries to post, and I will get around to them.

      Delete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge