11/01/2019

Egypt Burial Chamber Located


Breaking News....

Famous Egyptologist Doctor Zahi Hawass announced today that a burial chamber has been discovered underneath the great Sphinx located on the Giza Plateau, just adjacent to the great pyramids of Egypt. Doctor Hawass noted that beneath the left paw of the Sphinx lies none other than the burial chamber of Antony and Cleopatra.

Hawass announced that once crews create a large enough pass, video and HD quality pictures will be displayed for all the world to see.




LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

4 comments:

  1. I think I have seen this dig site. I would bet money I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegas. My home away from home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I understand why it is so hot there.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge