10/02/2012

Welcome To Halloween Melons 2012

Frost On The Pumpkins
The state and county fairs are over and this morning there was a little frost on the pumpkins signaling Halloween melon harvest season. This year the Grassy Knoll Institute has plenty of blue ribbon winners. We won in every category including the sexy melon, nude melon, juicy melons, best firmness, and of course tastiest melons. Sit back and enjoy as we display proudly our more than 12 ribbons and awards.

Happy Halloween


LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

10 comments:

  1. Me love me some big juicy Melons. It doesn't look like she us jumping high. How is she doing that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tits. I mean boobs. I mean melons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite time of the year when sexy women reveal their harvest of Halloween melons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site looks fun for the Halloween season. Glad I found it. If this year I'd anything like last it will be a very sexy year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, you are asking about the mechanics? Simply enjoy the beauty and not worry about the how and why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are a few of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Hood is back in the house. Welcome back dude, where you been hiding?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trust me lee, it is by far sexier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice bounce. Almost hypnotic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry, were you saying something?

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge