10/25/2011

Best Melons Contest #7 - Vampire Melons

This Ain't No Twilight
On this entry, I had a very hard time placing the photo on the left in the correct category. In fairness, I believe it would hold it's on in the Best Halloween Costume category and of course it has plenty of merit to be in the Best Halloween melons category. I studied this photo for a very long time before a decision was made.

After countless hours, I determined she may be in any category she wants to be in.


Please allow me to introduce you to the seductress Elvira, the vampire with the mostest succulent melons.

Happy Halloween



LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

4 comments:

  1. Thats her O face right after being with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its Halloween season, you have the right to fantasize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She can suck me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What would Pokey say? :D

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge