9/30/2011

And Nothing Will Ever Be The Same


It's astounding, Time is fleeting, Madness takes its toll.
But listen closely... Not for very much longer.
I've got to keep control.

I remember doing the time-warp, Drinking those moments when,
The Blackness would hit me, And the void would be calling...
Let's do Halloween again.
Let's do Halloween again.


With a bit of a mind flip the 2011 Halloween season is upon us. Haunted houses are already on their second weekend, decorations dot residential houses, hay rides are at capacity, and the Halloween Dark Zone is dying to reveal the hottest adult Halloween costumes, plus home grown giant melons, urban legends, demons, ghosts, and all things Halloween.

Check the Dark Zone frequently as we will be updating continuously throughout the month of October.

And nothing will ever be the same.

Happy Halloween

LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

12 comments:

  1. I'm guessing by now that, other than being a potato pancake of questionable credibility, you (or your business) has something to with the Halloween genre?

    Nice kick-off. Best Halloween movie ever.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do have something to do with the Halloween business. And I love potato pancakes, with ketchup. And the Rocky Horror picture show is a great Halloween movie. Thanks for reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Methinks this season of the Halloween dark zone is going to be more sexy than in previous seasons. And thats not a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This All Hollows Eve I hope to secure 10,000 lost souls. Economy is down, my soul reaping should be up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAMMIT JANET!

    Dane to the time warp again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard that the Houston Halloween hotties were the best ever. Any truth to that rumor?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will endeavor to please your raised expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you never lay off. Good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PELVIC THRUST, my favorite move. On and off the dance floor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will say that there will be some very exotic costumes and beautiful models wearing body paint. Does that help? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sort of figured that. What exactly do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am the Curator of the Grassy Knoll Institute.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge