7/20/2008

Thought Screen Helmet Hair

TSH Hair
One of the drawbacks of wearing the stylish thought screen helmet is classic Helmet Hair Syndrome. You see, once you are abducted, you must forever wear the thought screen helmet to prevent any more alien influence. Rolf, pictured above, is one of the many tormented souls hounded by aliens attempting to control his mind and actions.

However, the above photo does prove a point on a hotly debated subject that velostat, the secret magical material that lines official thought screen helmets does hold an electric charge and provides protection against aliens using telepathy to control the mind.

Knowledge is power. The Grassy Knoll Institute will continue to investigate the shocking story of alien abductions and the thought screen helmets that prevent them.



LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

14 comments:

  1. The lost conehead brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Flock Of Seagulls lead singer resurfaces after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I see is a douche bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least wearing the helmet makes him look better.
    It has to....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm surprised his hair isn't in the shape of an applicator! Looks like a big bottle of Summer's Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first glance, I thought this was Jochen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. From Lil Abner?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now how can I get images to you for this series? I'm always seeing these thought helmet people around that'd be perfect for public exposure on this blog.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. By the way, I want to be stumped.. don't go to the gutter with that one! I just miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chica, you can email me with the pics.

    On a sidenote, I see that I have forgotten to add my email address on my blog. I was wondering why the emails slowed down. I must rectify this at once.

    Thanks for the reminder Chica.

    About the stumping you requested.....
    Yes, that is a forgotten category. I do want to bring it back, was fiddling with a few different concepts. It will appear once again, not sure when, but it will.

    BTW, does anyone know where Neen went off to?

    ReplyDelete
  11. How to Get Six Pack Fast4/15/2009 8:44 AM

    This is very hot info. I think I'll share it on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sure, spam over there assclown.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge