5/27/2008

On The Run From Nuns

Nuns Are Following Me
Catholic Nuns In Gatlinburg

I think my identity has been found out by the Catholic Nun order. Spying several nuns in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, I boarded the Ski Lift on the Parkway to the top of the Smoky Mountains to avoid detection.

Assuming I was safe I glanced back to see if I was followed....

Out of reflex, I immediately said 10 Hail Marys and 10 Our Fathers and one really good Act Of Contrition.

Back To Growing Up Catholic Archives


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

4 comments:

  1. I think I can see up her dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd rather n0t see up them dresses :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a sophomore in HS, I had a nun for my math teacher. She had a huge wart on her chin-- complete with hair sprouting from it (classic huh?).

    I had this great idea to pull a few hairs out of my head, take my gum, and stick the gum/hairs to my chin (genious!). When I turned around to share my "likeness" with the guy sitting behind me, he laughed so hard that everyone in the classroom turned to see what I was up to.

    (Sister didn't think it was so funny... )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gumby said
    May 28, 2008 at 11:41 am I think I can see up her dress.
    Reply aintgotno said
    May 28, 2008 at 1:25 pm i’d rather n0t see up them dresses
    Reply Contessa Confessa said
    May 28, 2008 at 9:47 pm When I was a sophomore in HS, I had a nun for my math teacher. She had a huge wart on her chin– complete with hair sprouting from it (classic huh?).
    I had this great idea to pull a few hairs out of my head, take my gum, and stick the gum/hairs to my chin (genious!). When I turned around to share my “likeness” with the guy sitting behind me, he laughed so hard that everyone in the classroom turned to see what I was up to.
    (Sister didn’t think it was so funny… )
    Reply LOTGK said May 28, 2008 at 9:59 pm Excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge