10/03/2019

Its Showtime Halloween 2019



It's Showtime Bitches.

This Halloween season the Grassy Knoll Institute had a difficult time securing a Ghost Host. Many guests were interviewed. Many guests were turned down. Until we asked Beetlejuice what his qualifications were....

His reply...
Ahh, Well... I attended Juillard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK??? You think I'm qualified?

Yes, the Grassy Knoll Institute believes Beetlejuice is qualified. After all, he's the ghost with the most...
Qualified enough to host the 2019 Halloween Dark Zone main event.

This year, we have a bevy of sexy Halloween sirens. Many outlandish adult Halloween costumes. Real ghost stories. Wild haunted video from Halloween conventions. Demons from Hell. Big ripe Halloween melons. Haunted house tips, urban legends, and our own special blend of all things Halloween. Check back daily as we will be updating continuously throughout the month of October.


Happy Halloween

LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

8 comments:

  1. Ghost with the Most...
    Great show, great guest, great attraction at Universal Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I couldn't come and haunt you this Halloween. My hands are full with the Trump Impeachment ordeal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. He is the Ghostest with the mostess.

      Delete
  4. BTW, if people reading your site really know what you did for a living, they would be shocked out of their living mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell, I don't even know what I do for a living.

      Delete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge