10/31/2018

All About Killing Eve


That's right boys and girls, this Halloween season it's all about Killing Eve.
A fantastic television series from BBC America. Jodie Comer plays her part perfectly.
I guarantee that you will see plenty Villanelle Halloween costumes walking the Trick or Treat trails tonight.
I'll leave you with this.

I had to kill you,
I'm really sorry, 
I had to do it, 
Gotta go on my own.
I had to kill you, 
I took it for so long.

Happy Halloween

LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

6 comments:

  1. FYI --- Season two of Killing Eve will begin first week of April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunday April 7th, on BBC and AMC.
      Don't miss it. Excellent show.

      Delete
  2. I watched an episode midway season, and I was hooked. Season two has got to be more intense and crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started from the get go and wow, what an amazing show and cast of charaters. Cannot wait until season two.

      Delete
  3. Jodi Comer is the IT girl.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge