10/18/2012

Zombie Crawl And My 2000th Post

It was late in the evening and my best friend Gumby and I were walking home from the bar. Suddenly I got a text from my son saying a zombie outbreak was in progress and the city was being over run with the walking dead.

After absorbing the news, we picked up our pace to return to my zombie fortress, (Yes folks, I have prepared for the zombie apocalypse) when a horde of zombies blocked our path.

The zombies spotted us and we stopped in our tracks. I tell Gumby that I was glad I decided to wear my Nike running shoes. Gumby, looking frightened out of his mind said, "It doesn't matter what type of shoes you're wearing dude, you're not going to outrun the horde. There's to many of them."

I replied back to Gumby after doing a few quick stretches, "I don't have to outrun the horde, I just have to out run you!"

PS: This is the Grassy Knoll Institute's 2000th post. How befitting it is during the Halloween season, posting about the Zombie outbreak, and me throwing Gumby under the bus. (His nick name is sled)

I want to thank everyone past, present, and future who have visited my secret lair and shared a few laughs with me. I truly appreciate it.

Happy Halloween




LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on #2000. Thats 2000 more than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Val. who knew way back then I would publish 2000 posts of worthless knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 2000. I'm honered to be mentioned. And I can outrun you ant day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a sled. I can run faster backwards than you.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge