10/18/2011

Apple Barn - Potato Soup

apple barn bowl of potato soup
Apple Barn Potato Soup
I have already critiqued several meals from the Apple Barn in Gatlinburg, Tennessee so tonight it's all about the soup. As in potato soup.

When you order an entree at the Apple Barn, you get your choice of soups and I always selected the chicken noodle but just recently, potato soup was added to the mix.

The broth was thick with bits of bacon and plenty of cheese melting on top. Of course, big generous chunks of potato wedges were swimming in the cup.

And the taste, absolutely wonderful.

The Grassy Knoll Diner awards 5 shots out of 5 and recommends the potato soup at the Apple Barn.


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

2 comments:

  1. Potato: the most delicious plant in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the potato is a staple in my diet plan. I'm Irish, I love potatoes. Except in potato salad.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge