5/04/2011

Cocca’s Pizza Boardman Sucks Pepperoni Roll

Cocca’s Pizza, Boardman, Ohio, consider yourself on notice. I was once a loyal customer of yours, ordering either a pizza, chicken tenders, pepperoni roll, or all of the above roughly once a week. No more! I can tolerate plenty, but your complete lack of customer service and lousy management has put an end to my patronage.

Just about every week I would call for a pizza and an order of chicken tenders. I would then be told twenty or thirty minutes depending on how busy they were for my pick up time. No problem right? Wrong!

Every time I went in to pick up my order, (After waiting the specified amount of time, 20-30 minutes) my pizza would be ready but they always failed to prepare the chicken tenders. The employee would blurt out something like, “Sorry, I forgot to get the tenders ready. It’ll be 10 minutes or so!” Sometimes, the employee would begin to ring up my order and notice the tenders weren’t there and then call back to the other employee’s asking who forgot to put the order in. Many other excuses like above followed.

Now, if they forgot once in a while it would be no big deal. But the last time I ordered, they really screwed up.

As usual, I walked in the doors after 30 minutes and went to the counter and gave them my name. He went back to the oven where my pizza was sitting and put it on the table where the employee’s were making pizza’s. He then looked over the fryer and saw my chicken tenders were not there. BIG SURPRISE!

Then he lied to me. He said my tenders were cooking and would be ready in a minute or two. I said no problem. As promised, the fryer oven buzzed and the employee took the chicken tenders out of the fryer. Then the manager said something like, Wait, those aren’t his tenders. They are for another customer. The manager then proceeded to tell me that another customer ordered after me, (Yes, after me) and it was a large order and he needed the fryer for another 20-30 minutes before he could make my order which he forgot to do in the first place. He then turned away and continued his work.

What The Fuck! I asked why I couldn’t have four of the dozen or so pieces that were just made so my pizza would not get cold and my order would be complete and I could be on my way. He said matter-of-fact, “No, you’re going to have to wait. I have to get this order done for another customer.”

Now, a good manager would have understood the situation, knowing that his employee was at fault and would have remedied the problem right away by giving me the four pieces already done and scrambled to make up a little more time for the customer who has not even arrived yet. Everyone would have been happy. Cocca’s Pizza would still have a long time customer. Instead, he was a complete asshat.

I told him to keep the pizza or shove it up his ass, whichever he preferred. I didn’t stick around to see which option he selected.

With that,
The Grassy Knoll Institute scores Negative 2 out of 5 shots and DOES NOT recommend Cocca’s Pizza Of Boardman for dinner.
               

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

8 comments:

  1. Coaster Boaster9/27/2011 11:01 AM

    Wow, can't believe the terrible customer service you received. That manager should be fired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Hate Coccas11/07/2011 1:23 PM

    I had a bad time with these assholes too. I ordered a large pizza and they said 20 minutes to pickup. When I got there in 20 minutes, they said it would be a couple more minutes. 20 more minutes I waited. Then the guy in charge saw a pizza on top of the oven and it was mine. It was done 20 minutes go. He then said here you go and wanted me to take it. I told him I should get it for half price cause it was cold, and he said take it or leave it. I left it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. I would suspect the employee was the same ass hat I dealt with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see this post Cocca's pizza sucks is your number one viewed post. I bet they just love that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think the ass clowns really care what customers, and former customers think about their lack or service they don't offer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And BTW, I have over 35,000 views on this post alone since I originally posted it. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. 00dozo said

    May 4, 2011 at 2:45 pm e
    I would have done the same. (I hope there were other customers waiting for their pick-ups at the time.)

    I think a “good manager” would have noticed the employee’s mistake in the first place if, in fact, it was the employee’s mistake at all. Kinda sounds like it wasn’t.
    _______________________________________
    Reply

    LOTGK said

    May 5, 2011 at 8:25 am e
    Alas, I was the only customer at the time so you think they would have been able to act and react better than they did.

    Agreed concerning a “Good manager” being aware of what his or her employee’s are doing, or not doing. I think he is a slacker.
    _______________________________________
    Reply

    Rich said

    May 4, 2011 at 7:28 pm e
    There is never a good excuse for bad customer service! I know that employees are stressed out over possible loss of jobs and such but this a good way to be booted out the door. More so the boss, manager or whoever was in charge was a true ass! Good for you!
    _______________________________________
    Reply

    LOTGK said

    May 5, 2011 at 8:27 am e
    Alas, the manager is also the owner.
    _______________________________________
    Reply

    Gumby said

    May 6, 2011 at 12:31 pm e
    I know it takes a lot to piss you off so this ass clown must have really stepped over the line.
    _______________________________________
    Reply

    LOTGK said

    May 7, 2011 at 12:48 am e
    It does take a lot to piss me off. However, once I found out that the employee’s took their cue from the manager, that ticked me off.
    _______________________________________
    Reply

    Valdunagan said

    May 9, 2011 at 1:38 pm e
    Let me start the chant.
    COCCAS SUCKS!
    COCCAS SUCKS!
    COCCAS SUCKS!
    COCCAS SUCKS!
    COCCAS SUCKS!
    COCCAS SUCKS!
    _______________________________________
    Reply

    LOTGK said

    May 11, 2011 at 8:31 am e

    Cocca’s manager sucks.
    _______________________________________
    Reply

    Moominboy said

    May 9, 2011 at 2:28 pm e
    Meh, that sucks. This being Sweden, I would probably say: kind sir, would you consider instead inserting this meal into your rectum as a personal favour to me?
    _______________________________________
    Reply

    LOTGK said

    May 11, 2011 at 9:00 am e

    He might have enjoyed that!
    _______________________________________
    Reply

    Green Hood said

    May 9, 2011 at 5:28 pm e
    Whoa, serious, the manager didn’t care, for a long time customer where clearly his employees made the mistake.
    _______________________________________
    Reply

    LOTGK said

    May 11, 2011 at 9:03 am e
    Exactly. I wasn’t asking for free, I was asking for an order called in already. And they were done, he could have easily taken that one order and waited for the other customer to arrive. He didn’t. Hence, the asshat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Valdunagan quotes previously,
    COCCAS SUCKS!
    COCCAS SUCKS!
    COCCAS SUCKS!
    COCCAS SUCKS!
    COCCAS SUCKS!
    COCCAS SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge