10/28/2007

Gemma Massey - Sexiest Catholic Nun

Gemma Massey - Sexiest Catholic Nun Ever
 I Met Gemma Massey at the Chicago Halloween trade show in March of 2007. She was modeling sexy Halloween costumes. (Photo Above: Sexiest Catholic Nun Ever) Gemma is a professional model, (As if you couldn't tell) and the new face of the very popular Mac and Bumble website. Yea Baby Yea!

She can be found at her Myspace address. Go and check her out. Plenty of photo's and information about Gemma including where she will be appearing next.



LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

5 comments:

  1. Holy Mother of God. She makes me want to convert to Catholicism or whatever it is. If she is disciplining me, who the hell cares.
    Gemma Massey is hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the Catholic priests have a problem. Gemma or little boys.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discipline me! I've been a very naughty boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has my vote for hottest nun. Hell, she would probably turn most priests straight.

    ReplyDelete


  5. Gumby said
    October
    28, 2007 at 11:42 pm
    Holy Mother of God. She makes me want to convert to Catholicism or whatever
    it is. If she is disciplining me, who the hell cares.Gemma Massey is
    hot.

    Reply



    Max Jackl said
    October
    29, 2007 at 10:27 am
    Now the Catholic priests have a problem. Gemma or little boys…..

    Reply



    Mike said
    October
    29, 2007 at 12:44 pm
    Discipline me! I’ve been a very naughty boy.

    Reply



    Valdunagan said
    October
    29, 2007 at 2:47 pm
    She has my vote for hottest nun. Hell, she would probably turn most priests
    straight.

    Reply



    Netsafire saidOctober
    10, 2008 at 4:05 pm
    Catholics will still prefer little boys. Because its not so immoral doing it
    with Gemma and her likes.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge