8/13/2026

Last Days Remaining For Eddie's Grill 2026

 Hey, before we start, look below this post. I just updated the Geneva On the Lake category. Of course it is about my last meal there. And it was terrific as usual. 

Now on to this update, Being the 13th of August, there are just so many days left available for Eddie's grill to be open for the Summer. 

So sit tight, put on your reading glasses and ready yourself for the remaining days left of 2026 for Eddie's Grill.

Eddie's Grill Dairy Queen and Arcade: 

Open everyday (except Tuesdays) through August 23rd, 2026. 

Then, weekends only. 

After the 23rd of August, Eddie's is only open seven more times for the rest of the year. 

Those days are:

Saturday August 29th

Sunday August 30th

Labor day Weekend:

Saturday September 5th

Sunday September 6th

Monday September 7th

Thunder On The Strip Days:

Saturday September 12th

Sunday September 13th

There you have it folks. Between now and the 13th of September I plan on visiting at least 5 more times to soak up the excitement and enjoyment and of course the food and the entertainment that Geneva On The Lake offers. I hope to see you there. You know what I look like. Come and say hello if and when you see me. 

Until then, Have an Eddie's Cheeseburger on me, 


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

5 comments:

  1. What, wow. Eddies only open a few more days. What happened to the month of September. To me that is still Summer time. Come on Eddie's, stay open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Nevin. However, Eddie's Grill has said in the past that they cannot find workers after August since most of the workers are under the age of 18 and return to school the first week of September.

      Delete
  2. But, if I owned Eddie's grill, I would do one thing differently. I would hire a dozen people as employees for after the month of August. A dozen people could easily run the grill without any hard over time.
    Lets say four cooks, making cheeseburgers, hot dogs, fries, etc. Four people to take orders and fill drinks. And four people to replace condiments inside the grill. Everyone wins. Everyone wins. Perhaps, just perhaps, I will inquire and see if Eddie's Grill is going to be sold after the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, why close the days not on weekends? Keep the lights on, keep the money coming in. I sort of understand closing at end of Summer because many workers are high school and college students stay open as long as you can. I am sure that many other Geneva locations remain open as long as they can until the fall months blow in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so with you Gumby. There is money to be made but I don't know if Eddies Grill really wants to extend their hours of operation.
      I have said this before and even left a message on Eddies Grill fan page.
      At least keep Eddie's open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The hours are 11am to 10 pm daily. That is 11 hours, or 33 hours for the weekend. That is plenty of hours for a small group of dedicated employees. I would surely bet that there would be enough team members to stay and work through the rest of summer and even into the Fall and perhaps the Winter.
      Just saying........

      Delete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge