8/13/2026

Eddies Grill Dinner August 13th 2026

 Good afternoon my blog readers. Just a short reminder that today is August 13th, just around 4:30pm. And do you know what that means? Yes, you are correct. There are just a few more days left that Eddie's Grill will be open this Summer. I know, I'm with you. I am also thinking where the hell did the summer months go. It went so fast. 

Anyway, this may be perhaps my last post on Geneva On The Lake and the wild antics and food delights for the Summer. ( Or perhaps not!!!)  

Before we get to the time remaining, here's what I had for lunch today. 


As you can notice, lunch included an Eddie's Grill cheeseburger, an order of fries, and not shown but purchased a large diet Coke. As always the cheeseburger was literally out of this world fantastic. I'll say it now and I'll say it proud, it is the best cheeseburger in the land. Bar none. 

Moving on, to the fries. Of course they were delicious, crisp, well cooked, and plentiful. A little ketchup on the side completed that deal. 

The large diet Coke completed the meal. 

The score, 5 out of 5 from the Grassy Knoll Institute. 

My next post will include the business hours of Eddie's Grill for the rest of the Summer. 

Until then, keep on keeping on.


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

1 comment:

  1. That is a meal. I will for sure be there for that meal.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge