10/31/2023

Real Or Fake Halloween Prop

 


So I was at the Canfield Fair back in late August visiting all the tents and I happened upon this tent. They were displaying props and scare item for the upcoming Halloween Canfield Scare grounds events that happened in late September and October. 

Do you see the figure of the girl in the background? As I approached closer the girl was not moving. Not a single movement. 

I was now intrigued. 

I had to know.

I was certain that she was a real actor just waiting for me to get near so she could jump out and scre the Hell out of me. 

I did move forward and said hello there hoping for a response. But I got nothing. Not even a blink of her eyes. Not even a breath of air. 

I approached up close, waved my hand in front of her face, and with no movement, I touched the figure. Alas, it was a mannequin. A damn good mannequin. I was and am impressed. 

Happy Halloween


LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL


2 comments:

  1. She does look real ready to jump at you and scare the hell out of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That she does. I was hoping but alas, a very good halloween prop.

      Delete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge