10/31/2022

Getting Back To Where I Once Belong

 

Unreal isn't it. Halloween, with such a buildup, (Over at least two months worth) and there hasn't been any real talk about the Stranger Things Halloween prop that held the media by storm. You know the prop, where the child is floating above the ground in front of the yard. Yes floating. Suspended in the air. With no wires, props, nothing holding her up. The media asked the owner of the residential house how they did it. 

Well, the owner simply said it was magic. No more explanation. (Perhaps, just perhaps, invisible piano wire was used to support the prop in the air. Just perhaps!)

Anyway, Halloween is done and over with. With such a buildup you would think it would last for more than one day. I seriously blinked Monday morning and it was Monday evening with me passing out Halloween candy to the children dressed in some really good costumes and the second blink, I am writing the last post of Halloween for the 2022 season. 

However, we had a fantastic Halloween season. I added several more posts this year than in the past several years. I told you all last year that I was trying. And I still am.

I want to thank everyone who logged in and viewed the Halloween Dark Zone of the Grassy Knoll Institute. I know in past years there were multiple posts in October, (20-25) but hey we are still posting along. I will say, I am still enjoying this blog and its readers. Especially during Halloween. 
 
I am ending this post as I have in the past previous seasons. I am staying put right here. I am not leaving. I am staying here until I am the last blog in the universe. 

Happy Halloween to everyone once again. Thank you for viewing and commenting and I will see you all next year. I guarantee it.


Happy Halloween


LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

3 comments:

  1. Edwin The Guy11/07/2022 8:19 AM

    Very funny Halloween site. I will remember for next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Edwin. And i will be here next year, and the year after that.

      Delete
    2. Edwin, I didn't see you back this year like you said. Oh well, sometimes my posts get.......

      Delete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge