11/02/2020

I Once Caught A Ghost This Big

 


I once caught a ghost this big....

Wow, is it November 2nd already? I woke up around 3am this morning and it looked like it was light outside. I opened the blind and dammit, it was snowing. Not just a little flurry but this snow meant business. Of course the front lawn was covered in white snow but also the driveway and the street. I believe it is true when one says that Ohio has two seasons, Summer and Winter. No Spring, no Fall. Just snow.

Anyway....

Once again, we had another fantastic Halloween season. I want to thank everyone who logged in and viewed the Halloween Dark Zone of the Grassy Knoll Institute. I know in past years there were multiple posts in October, (20-25) but hey we are still posting along. I will say, I am still enjoying this blog and its readers. 
 
As I have stated in the past, I am staying put right here. I am not leaving. I am staying here until I am the last blog in the universe. 

Happy Halloween to everyone once again. Thank you for viewing and commenting and I will see you all next year.


Happy Halloween


LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL


3 comments:

  1. Keep on keeping on Pat. Blogs are dying. Don't fold, don't close, beat them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gumby. I will not close. I think I am going to get back to my my Blue Plate Special posts for December.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge