10/30/2020

Dick In The Box

 


Hey girl
I got somethin' real important to give you
So just sit down and listen
Girl you know we've been together such a long long time
And now I'm ready to lay it on the line
Wow, you know it's Halloween and my heart is open wide
Gonna give you something so you know what's on my mind
A gift real special, so take off the top
Take a look inside inside the box
Justine Timberlake is jealous, I just know it.

Happy Halloween


LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

2 comments:

  1. I'd be a little worried about the ghost up front. He's got 4 horny ghosts behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed.
      I should have contacted Justin Timberlake to add a little musical background to give the post a little more presence.

      Delete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge