10/31/2018

Happy Halloween 2018




It has been a fantastic Halloween season. Thank you everyone who logged in and viewed the Grassy Knoll Institute. I know it is not as crazy as in previous years but I am getting older. And people are now surfing Facebook and other sites leaving behind the tried and true blogs of the universe. 
Alas, I am staying put right here. I am hanging here until I am the last blog in the universe. 

Happy Halloween to everyone once again. Thank you for viewing and commenting and I will see you all next year.


LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

5 comments:

  1. I have to say, you did what you said you'd do. You're still here. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Multi. Been at this for a long time. And will continue for many more years. As Chicago Transit Authority once sang, It's only the beginning...

      Delete
  2. Here is to another 25 years of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you have been netting since 1995. You are certainly one of the longest lasting sites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be the last blogger on this planet, or any planet.

      Delete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge