1/30/2018

Dominos Pizza

...

Domino's Pizza with sausage.
LOCATION: Boardman Poland Road. Boardman, Ohio
A long time ago I used to order Domino's pizza frequently. At least several times per month. The pizza tasted good, the service was alright, and the price, acceptable.

Fast forward to January 2018. The pizza was placed in a sturdy protective box. And well, that is all I have to say about that. The taste was below average, the price was high, the service slow. And we are talking about a pizza here.

Pizza Hut and Pappa Johns is kicking your ass.

It will be a long time before I order Domino's again.



LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

6 comments:

  1. With so much competition you would think Domino's would have it together better to satisfy customers. Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few years ago(quite a few, actually), Domino's changed their sauce. It was a mistake. I loved their old sauce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly changed something. I was not happy with the service nor the taste.

      Delete
  3. I waited three months for an update and all I get is a pizza! Damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me Gumby, I will certainly do better in February just for you.

      Delete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge