3/05/2017

With Great Boobs Comes Great Responsibility

Abigail Ratchford
So Gumby emails me about a dream he had the other night and requests that I post his dream sequence and for me to interpret just what the dream sequence meant.

In Gumby's dream he found himself in Chicago on St. Patricks Day. Apparently Gumby is a well respected photographer and was hired to do a photo shoot of famous personalities on the social media platform InstaGram. As Gumby is setting up his lighting and camera equipment in walks Abigail Ratchford and introduces herself to Gumby. Abigail strips down to her first clothing change and steps in front of the camera.

Anyway, the dream did not go any farther as Gumby woke up.

My interpretation o this dream is simple. With great boobs comes great responsibility.

You can find out more information and view Abigail Ratchfords Instagram Page Here

Happy St. Patricks Day!


LURKING, ERIN GOES BRALESS ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

12 comments:

  1. Thank you my friend. The picture of her holding the red guitar completely naked, that is perfection right there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to research that. Yes, very good photography. :D

      Delete
  2. Those are great boobs. Happy saint patricks day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the same to you Max. Sans the boobs part.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, she is in Vegas all the time. Dont know what she does there, but all the time she is there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not. How do you know she is in Vegas all the time?

      Delete
    2. I subscribe to her instagram page.

      Delete
  4. Nut House Mad 883/13/2017 1:00 PM

    Abigail is sitting pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is certainly making a name for herself. Good for her.

      Delete
  5. Would you mind telling me who's brain I did put in? Abi someone? Abi someone, Abi who?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you won't get angry. I WILL NOT GET ANGRY......
      I was waiting for someone to say that.

      Delete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge