3/11/2017

Use Caution Asking For Irish Directions

Asking For Directions In Ireland.

If you find yourself lost on the Emerald Island be very cautious when approaching the locals and asking them for directions.

Example:

A lost tourist walks up to Pat and politely asks him, "Excuse me sir, what is the quickest way to Dublin?"

Pat stops what he is doing and replies, "Will ye be on foot or in the car?"

The tourist says, "In the car!"

Pat smirks and says, "That be the quickest way!!!"

Happy St. Patricks Day


LURKING, ERIN GOES BRALESS ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

6 comments:

  1. He was right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to argue with that logic.

      Delete
  2. I don't ask for directions, I know where I'm going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly where I'm going. To the pub.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge