11/30/2016

Rachel Nichols - Star Trek Orion Slave Girl

rachel-nichols-orion-slave-girl

Rachel Nichols, 36 years young, born in the state of Maine is our new Sci-Fi Sexy Siren.
Rachel has appeared in Conan The Barbarian, the remake of The Amityville Horror, as an Orion Slave Girl (Pictured Above) in Star Trek - Into Darkness and of course as most of us know her from, Kiera Cameron, the time traveling cop in the series Continuum.

Rachel also stars in a new science fiction movie released in 2016 titled Pandemic.

In other related news, the Grassy Knoll Institute has it on good authority that Nichols will be joining TAPS next year in a rebooted series Ghost Hunters with Jason Hawes. Rachel will be part of a new paranormal investigating team visiting allegedly haunted establishments across the country.

Sci-Fi Sexy Sirens brought to you by the Grassy Knoll Institute marketing team to boost readership and placement on search engines.

Lurking On The Grassy Knoll

10 comments:

  1. Finally, a girl in my wheelhouse. I'm Gumby DAMMIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I found my future wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As in Star Trek future? That is a long time from now my friend.

      Delete
  3. Rachel Nichols was on the last show of Ghosthunters. She was a guest celebrity hunter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she was. And I do believe she will be a member of the new Ghost Hunters team next year.

      Delete
  4. I love your scifi sirens updates. You should have at least one a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will endeavor to increase the updates for you.

      Delete
  5. I loved the continuum show. She made the show even more enjoyable. I had no idea that was in in Star Trek. I must rewatch it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Continuum was OK, allright, it was good, but it could have been better. Nichols made the show.

      Delete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge