8/04/2009

Lena Headey - Sci Fi Sexy Siren

Game Of Thrones Queen And Terminator Sarah Conners
Game Of Thrones Queen And Terminator Sarah Conners
Lena Headey, 36 year old sex goddess, lead star of the recently canceled Terminator series, The Sarah Conner Chronicles is this months Sci-Fi Sexy Siren. Not only did she play the sexy and tough Sarah Conner in tight jeans, she also starred in the movie, 300, playing the sexy queen gorgo, plus roles in The brothers Grimm, The Cave, Merlin, and The Devils Advocate.

Addendum: Lena's biggest role to date is Queen Cersei Lannister from the HBO Mega-Monster series Game Of Thrones.


Sci-Fi Sexy Sirens brought to you by the Grassy Knoll Institute marketing team to boost readership and placement on search engines.


Lurking On The Grassy Knoll

20 comments:

  1. Craig Of the Avenue8/04/2009 4:39 AM

    Have I told you this is my favorite category on your site? Very smart choice. I forgot she was the queen in 300, nice nipple showing there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot damn. she is the older wiser smoldering version of Megan Fox. Damn sexy siren. I never knew she had tattoos like that. I never saw them on the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dead sexy. Nicest nipples since Bai Ling. Look how they poke through her white t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milfalicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexy is as sexy does. And thats all I got to say about that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lena has my logo tattoed on her lower back positioned perfectly for my viewing pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think you have told me, but it is a very appealing section for sure. Thanks for reading dude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure makeup covers up plenty. And she is hot, Megan Fox hot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew you would like the pokeys. After all, you are gumby dammit!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think she has any children, but, yea, i know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved that show. Ass kicking babes with guns. What can be better? Thats right, nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. More please. Lena is so sexy, she exudes sexiness in every thing she appears in. Even in Terminator garb, she was drop dead sexy. She is the best siren.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Certainly one of the best sirens, and that is why she is listed. Thanks for commenting and reading.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait until she dies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you... that's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know. Most people are speechless when gazing upon her beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so disapointed that the series got canceled. It really picked up the momentum in second series :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me as well. I was hoping that maybe the SYFY network would pick it up but so far, it is deemed terminated.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge