7/05/2010

Red, White, Blue, And Chocolate Donut

Dunkin Donuts Patriotic Donut
Dunkin Donuts Patriotic Donut
Yesterday morning I awoke and was greeted to a tasty treat. A chocolate frosted cake donut from Dunkin Donuts. For the Fourth Of July, red, white, and blue sprinkles and stars were added for the festive day it was about to become. It would be the start of a great day.

The Grassy Knoll Diner scores 5 out of 5 shots and recommends Patriotic donuts from Dunkin Donuts for breakfast.


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

1 comment:

  1. Citizen said

    July 5, 2010 at 6:34 pm e
    I love dunkin donuts, the creme sticks are my best favorites.

    Reply

    LOTGK said

    July 7, 2010 at 9:56 am e
    A good choice as well.

    Reply

    RichMont said

    July 6, 2010 at 2:43 pm e
    Quite a treat! I prefer chocolate without the sprinkles but being it was the 4th the sprinkles were okay. My favorite is still the buttermilk dunking doughnut.

    Reply

    LOTGK said

    July 7, 2010 at 10:24 am e
    Agreed, I indulged myself. That was the first donut I consumed in over a year.

    Reply

    Ahrcanum said

    July 7, 2010 at 9:01 am e
    Now that’s what I’d call starting your day with a bang! Happy post 4th of July, enjoy summer.

    Reply

    LOTGK said

    July 7, 2010 at 10:26 am e
    Thank you, and you as well. Don’t get your knees to dirty with your gardening.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge