7/11/2010

ABC Lost Sequel - After The Church

Oceanic Flight 815 Continues
Oceanic Flight 815 Continues
ABC Lost Altenate Ending
ABC Lost Altenate Ending
Yesterday morning I was greeted by a knock at the door at the secret lair offices of the Grassy Knoll Institute. I opened the door to find a large strong box at my feet. Looking up I caught a glimpse of a white colored courier truck turning the corner scurrying out of sight. I carried the box inside.

Upon inspection, the address label was from Culver City, California. I fetched my wire cutters and opened the strong box. It was air tight and a whoosh of air pushed out. The contents were concealed by shredded straw. It reminded me of the scene from A Christmas Story, the part where the old man won a major award and it was delivered in a huge wooden crate marked FRAGILE! I thrashed through the straw to reveal the treasure inside.

I was rewarded a moment later as my fingers found several round metallic objects amidst the straw. I gently lifted and removed one of the objects from the box and placed it on the table next to me. It appeared to be a film canister. The film was dated 2007, and emblazoned on the side was printed, Property of Touchstone Television, a now defunct production company. Opening the canister revealed an almost pristine condition film. Written on the canister itself was an inscription; ABC Lost Finale Arc – J.J.A. adaptation, After The Church sequel. (This was very Mr. Chang like from Dharma Institute showing a black and white film)

Attached to the top of the reel was a cryptic note addressed to the Curator of the Grassy Knoll Institute. The contents of the letter suggested that I view the films enclosed and continue my Lost updates as I had the past six seasons. There was no reason why I should, but I suspected viewing the films would shed some light.
I admit, I was intrigued by this find. However, being a dedicated Lost fan, I knew that the Disney Studio Company produced LOST under the ABC Television Studio moniker. Hence, this was merely an elaborate hoax. Or was it.

My curiosity piqued, I went to the basement closet for my film projector and screen. I dusted them off and brought them to the media room. I threaded the film and hooked the projector to the sound system and clicked the play button. The best case scenario, I was expecting to see out takes and bloopers from the past six seasons and maybe even a snippet or two of a story arc not fleshed out. Perhaps a hint at alien involvement and virtual reality. Why else would I have received this case? Instead, what I saw was astounding!

I immediately summoned the Grassy Knoll Institute executive staff to the board room to evaluate this particular discovery. We decided to investigate these mysterious films in detail. We started with the origin of the films. We discovered that Touchstone Television was absorbed by Disney Studio in 2007 and then later renamed ABC Studio’s, which was the official production company of Lost. Furthermore, after watching the first of four episodes (Titled The Seed) we came to the conclusion that what we now had in our possession were original storyboard episodes slated to be Lost’s series finale sequel arc. The euphoria we were feeling was on the same level Indiana Jones must have had when finally finding the Lost Arc of the Covenant.

Apparently, these Lost sequel episodes were pardon the pun, Lost in the sea of production crews and editing during the selling and buying of the Touchstone Television production company. The format of the films were in story book fashion, (Art work panels of scenes, characters, for each scene) with a narrator explaining the scene and dialog for each character.

The consensus of the executive team was unanimous, (Except Gumby, who abstained,) to forge ahead and critique these found Lost episodes and update them every week.

ABC Lost Sequel Part One Found Here titled: The Seed.







LURKING LOST ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

14 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm hooked. Let the updates begin. I can't wait to see what unfolds. Any ending other than what we saw has to be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABC's version wasn't satisfying, was a little rushed IMO and almost unbelievable. These reels have a much better story to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's about time someone got their shit together to give us a proper finale. "Unsatisfying" is an understatement. "Cop out" is more apropos.

    Reel it out my friend, I am listening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I can't wait for the update, and how many do you have, you're not going to run them for another six years are you? LOL

    And I knew they weren't all dead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I did not abstain. I just didn't vote. I did see a sneal peak of the footage and clearly it's the origianl Lost end game that was supposed to end in season four.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! So where does the series pick up from, the middle of season four or are there separate finale episodes. What I'm saying, does season five and six mean anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for listening. I believe these "Reels" will satisfy the alternate ending people crave.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Val, there are several reels. How many episodes on each reel, I do not know. Rest assured, the pace will move a t a good level.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same thing as abstaining. And yes, these episodes were the intended Lost series finale end game.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Max, the way the reels are stacked and ordered, I believe the 5th and 6th season have no real bearing on the outcome or storyline of the series. In fact, the first five minutes of the first reel picks up at a pivotal place in the story line and then its a hold on to your butts sequence. You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So any updates?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, very soon, check back Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's Monday. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. And magically, the update is posted.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge