3/16/2008

The Irish People Can Read Your Mind

We Irish folks are a mystical and magical bunch. Many of us have the capability to read people's minds. Ahh, I can sense some skepticism from my readers. See, it's working already. I suppose I will have to prove my mind reading abilities with a test.

First, I need you to read and answer the following questions as fast as you can and then click on the comments section to be amazed.

Important! You must speak the answers out loud. You don't have to shout them, just say them in a normal voice.

Do not click the comments section until you complete the questions. Otherwise, it will ruin the test.

Ready, set, go.....Say your answers out loud please. I won't be able to hear you and read your mind if you don't.

What is one plus six?

What is two plus five?

What is three plus four?

What is four plus three?

What is five plus two?

What is Six plus one?

What's your favorite vegetable?

The answer is in the comments section......


Happy St. Patrick's Day!


LURKING, ERIN GOES BRALESS ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

9 comments:

  1. You answered carrots didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. How did you know that? Is it because of the sevens?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I answered broccoli, you might want to oil up that mind reader of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm one out of two, and that ain't bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I said celery.
    Then realized it wasn't a vegetable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're talkin' IRELAND here.

    The answer is CABBAGE.

    Yer USELESS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't feel bad Savage. It appears that this particular Jedi Mind Trick is not working one iota. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought corn.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge