11/05/2007

Dare To Dream

Bullseye
For my entire 8 years of Catholic grade school I was hounded by Catholic nuns. When I came across this photo, I so wanted to do this many times as a student. Alas, I never had the chance or so help me, I would have loaded up.Please notice the accuracy of the snowballs being thrown. Its from all the practice the nuns have of hurling erasers at unsuspecting students sitting at their desks.....
These nuns had to be stopped and the Grassy Knoll Institute had just the plan to do it.


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

3 comments:

  1. Clock Walker11/06/2007 4:34 AM

    Yea, would love to do that. Right in the kisser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your description of nuns is scaring me. How can women be so cruel?

    ReplyDelete


  3. Clock Walker said
    November
    6, 2007 at 9:34 am
    Yea, would love to do that. Right in the kisser.

    Reply


    Netsafire saidOctober
    10, 2008 at 4:11 pm
    your description of nuns is scaring me. How can women be so cruel?

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge