Hey look everybody, its the Geneva On The Lake logo just upon the entrance of the park.
There is somebody sitting on the "L" with his legs crossed and his left hand on his chin.
If you are wondering who the crazy guy is sitting there, its me, Patrick.
And I am here to tell you that there are only a few days left this summer season to enjoy the fun and excitement of Geneva for just a few more days and then, well, the season will be open and for Geneva, fall begins.
As I am typing this entry, the last two, yes I said two days left are Saturday September 12th, and Sunday September 13th, 2026. Those two days coincide with motorcycle bike week. Hundreds of cyclists will be attending and yes they will all be riding their motorcycles to show off and perform.
Let me tell you, some of the cycles are something to see. If you have the time, head on up to Geneva and spend time looking at all the cycles. It will be worth your time.
Just one beware. It will be packed. I mean, really packed. I suggest getting their early in the morning to secure a parking spot. Otherwise, you will be wondering, perhaps a mile to find a parking spot. Seriously.
The parking lots, like across the street from Eddie's Grill will rest assured be full by early morning as well as the other parking sites.
One more thing. Pack a lunch and dinner. The restaurants will be open, but will be severely packed and crowded. Trust me, I know.
Anyway, have fun up there, make sure to visit the Winery, buy some merchandise there but most of all, enjoy yourselves.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge