11/01/2023

Is It November Already

Only 364 more days until Halloween... To soon... Yea, thought so.

One thing I thought I would see last night but did not. Ken and Barbie Halloween costumes while the kids were out trick or treating. Not one Ken, not one Barbie.  

To be real, there were plenty of kids out collecting candy. That made me feel good. The hours were 5:30pm to 7:30pm unlike in years past when it was 5-7pm. 

Unreal isn't it. Halloween, with such a buildup, comes and goes so fast, like you are riding a sled down a hill with no control of your speed or destination until you wind up on November 1st. But, I am now off the sled and prepared for the rest of the year. Yes, there is plenty of candy still in the kitchen which I will take it to work and pass it out to any and all who wants or needs it. 

Oh, by the way, this is the last post for the 2023 Halloween season. We had a glorious season, everything went smooth, weather was OK, good costumes, good fun, and good times. 

Here is the ending time.

Thank you everyone who came to my site and viewed the Halloween Dark Zone of the Grassy Knoll Institute. I am still here. I will say, I am still enjoying this blog and its readers. Especially during Halloween. 
 
I am ending this post as I have in the past previous seasons. I am staying put right here. I am not leaving. I am staying here until I am the last blog in the universe. 

Happy Halloween to everyone once again. Thank you for viewing and commenting and I will see you all next year. I guarantee it.


Happy Halloween


LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

2 comments:

  1. I believe you. Many blogs have dried up and vanished. But not you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never surrender. Never quit.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge