11/02/2021

Waving Goodbye To 2021 Halloween

 


Just me and several of my friends hanging out in the yard on Halloween evening.

Hey, at least we are waving at you....

Wow, Halloween is done and over with. With such a buildup you would think it would last for at least more than one day.? 

Anyway....

Once again, we had another fantastic Halloween season. I added several more posts this year than in the past several years. I told you all I was trying. And I am.

I want to thank everyone who logged in and viewed the Halloween Dark Zone of the Grassy Knoll Institute. I know in past years there were multiple posts in October, (20-25) but hey we are still posting along. I will say, I am still enjoying this blog and its readers. 
 
As I have stated in the past, I am staying put right here. I am not leaving. I am staying here until I am the last blog in the universe. 

Happy Halloween to everyone once again. Thank you for viewing and commenting and I will see you all next year.


Happy Halloween


LURKING, IN THE SHADOWS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween Pat. Another great holiday and year. I am happy to see you maintaining the blog in this new era of Internet use. You are a man at your word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gumby. As we are now in the month of March I do believe it is time to gear up and let the posts fly

      Delete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge