1/30/2020

Where The Hell Did I Dine


I find myself out and about daily. I encounter many a places. Some, however, I cannot put into place. This is where you, the reader of the Grassy Knoll Institute, can assist me. (We can discuss payment at a later time and day) But for now.....

First question: Where the Hell did I dine?

Second Question: Where the Hell is this place?

Third Question: How the Hell did the logo get placed on this suspicious tower?

Leave your answers in the comment section....


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

4 comments:

  1. Where did you dine? I will guess pizza
    Where is this place? By the railroad tracks
    How the logo was placed? Only guess, Banksky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pizza? No, not today. I had KFC
      Where? Sort of by railroad tracks, not close enough though.
      Logo placed? Paint baby.

      Delete
  2. You live in Ohio. Is that a missile silo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do live in Ohio. And no, that is not a missile silo.

      Delete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge