8/19/2016

Fatburger Las Vegas Strip XL Burger


Fatburger Las Vegas Strip
I was in Las Vegas last week and I asked my good friend Travis where could I get a great tasting burger? Without hesitation he replied, "FATBURGER!" Travis lives in Vegas and I trust his opinion. That evening after work we stopped at Fatburger.

On a Tuesday at 7pm it was not crowded, a bonus for sure. Walking to the counter I surveyed the menu on the wall. I selected the X-Large Fatburger with bacon and American cheese. I added the "Skinny Fries" and a Coke Zero. Cost was just under $20.00

Inside Fatburger Las Vegas
I was handed a table number and we went to out table. In less than ten minutes our orders were brought to us. As you can see from the pictures published with this post, the burger is big, a half pound of grade A beef.

Fatburger X-Large Size And Skinny Fries
The bun was fresh, not soggy, the burger was well cooked and not greasy, the cheese was melted, and the bacon cooked, not a lot of bacon, but it was cooked. The taste was very good. Not the best burger I ever had, but it was delicious. And filling. The fries came in two types, skinny and fat. i opted for the skinny. They were well cooked and tasted good. The Coke Zero completed the meal. (Free refills on soda)


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

6 comments:

  1. Fatburger is OK, but In-N-Out is better, better, burger, bigger, and tastes better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In and Out will be critique soon, I have many to post, so keep watching.

      Delete
  2. I went to a fatburger, not the one above, and it was great. More crowded than what you had. The food was great, service good, clean, friendly workers, I agree its top notch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also expecting it to be busier, but it was a weekday. And it was very good.

      Delete
  3. I love me some fatburger. The fat fries are better than the skinny byw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to try the fat type in March when I return.

      Delete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge