3/04/2014

Irish Mental Hospital

As we all know, Ireland has very good medical care including facilities for the mentally challenged.
Just the other day I found myself in the fine city of Dublin walking through the quaint streets and avenues. I came across a mental institution. As I continued to walk past the facility I noticed that many patients were out on the lawn enjoying the mild weather.

All of a sudden I heard the patients start to shout the number 13 over and over again. 13...13...13... Intrigued and being a bit of a busy body I stopped to investigate. However the picket fence surrounding the facility was to high for me to see over. Looking at the fence I spied a small gap in the wood allowing me to bend down and peer through.

Just as soon as I had myself positioned to see, I was poked in the eye with a stick from the other side of the fence. As I was getting up off the ground I heard them all yelling 14... 14... 14...

Luckily there was a eye care center next door. It was doing a brisk business. I took a number, it was 13.




LURKING, ERIN GOES BRALESS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL


LURKING, ERIN GOES BRALESS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

4 comments:

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge