9/19/2012

Dairy Queen - Butterfinger Blizzard

Dairy Queen has many treats. One of my favorites is the Butter finger Blizzard. Patty and I just went back the other night. I just had to have another treat. DQ would not disappoint.

The medium sized blizzard was $3.39 and had plenty of ground up butter finger candy bits mixed in with classic Dairy Queen vanilla ice cream.

The mix of ice cream and butter finger candy is almost heavenly.
Don't like Blizzards, not to worry, there are plenty of other options. Dilly Bars, Buster bars, cones, hot fudge sundae's and of course the banana split.

The Grassy Knoll Institute scores 5 out of 5 shots and recommends Dairy Queen Butterfinger Blizzards for dessert.




LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

7 comments:

  1. We so need this chain in Scandinavia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. richmont12349/20/2012 2:37 PM

    Living in Texas my family had lots of exposure to Dairy Queen goodies. Matter of fact my daughter worked at one in our neighborhood. We really enjoyed their dipped cones and the taco basket. Brings back a lot of memories. I recently saw an advert here in Mexico for DQ but I am sure that there are none nearby. Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love Dairy Queen. Great treats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome Rich and sorry there is not one in your area. The blizzards are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blizzard is one todays wonders of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is hard to argue against that statement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Banana Cream Pie Blizzard is my personal favorite. Woop woop!

    Growing up in OH in the 80's they were just "Dairy Queens". Now our locations are "Dairy Queen Grill and Chills". And they share the building with Orange Julius.

    But, I can't complain. Our nearest one has a cruise-in every Wednesday night with coupons if you bring an old car. And, I'm in love with the quesadillas. Yes...quesadillas at DQ.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge