7/15/2012

Bacon Hot Fudge Sundae From Burger King

Hell Yeah Bacon
Yes, I know it was out there, hanging out with the deep fried twinkies and deep fried cheeseburger and it was just a matter of time before it landed on the Blue Plate Special.

Let's break this down, ice cream, hot fudge, and bacon. Whip em all together and you have the Bacon Sundae. I will state, I was a skeptic, however, after the first bite, it's true, bacon makes everything taste better.

If you like bacon, and ice cream, make the drive to Burger King and score a bacon sundae today.

The Grassy Knoll Institute scores 4 out of 5 shots and recommends Burger King Bacon Sundae for dessert.




LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, so the stories were true! Oh man, I so hope they will sell it in Swedish Burger King but knowing the local obsession with healthy food, probably not :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you been dude? And then you appear and post a bacon hot fudge sundae. What planet were you on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] product Burger King recently introduced however that I will be trying is the Bacon Sundae. It features vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, caramel and hardwood smoked [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love me some bacon. I think it is on a limited time sale only. Wait until I post the deep fried twinkie and candy bar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been travelling the globe my friend but I am back in the saddle again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I've seen those somewhere on the net. Amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, while in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, I spied the wonderful world of deep fry, everything and anything.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge