10/16/2011

Burger King Bites

Just A Nip
Just the other day I was driving through Ripley,West Virginia and found myself low on gas and hungry. Needing to press on and get back on the road, I foolhardily stopped at the local Burger King that was just off the Route 77 highway. I have not eaten at Burger King in over four years. I now remember the reason.

I go to the counter and order a hamburger and fry to go. About five minutes later, my order number was called and my order was handed to me. There was absolutely no interaction at all. The employee simply held out the bag until I walked over and took it out of her hand. She (The Burger King employee) said nothing like, Thank you, Have a nice day, Thank you for eating at Burger King, she just simply held the bag out over the counter.

I opened the bag to find this pathetic example of a hamburger. What the Hell, did someone take a bite out of my hamburger before they wrapped it up. It certainly looks like someone did. 

Anyway, the hamburger was dry, small, had a bite taken out of it, and was devoid of taste. The bun was soggy and flat. The cost of this single hamburger was $1.78 not including the fries. The fries were adequate, standard fare fast food fries except these were salted several times to much.

The Grassy Knoll Diner scores 0 out of 5 shots and will never visit Burger King again and DOES NOT recommend Burger King for lunch or dinner.


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

6 comments:

  1. Oooh my. BK burgers look different over here. This is indeed a pathetic burger. I myself prefer BK to McD (although BK has no vegetarian alternative unlike McD) but then again I never got served anything like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pathetic. How could burger king sell such a poor quality food stuff to customers. I would have returned it and demanded my money back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This burger from Burger King was by far the worst excuse for a burger I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had the time, I would have returned it but i was travelling and was a little behind schedule so I sucked it up and kept on moving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pathetic is the right word. BK should be ashamed. The manager should be fired for such lousy food.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge