4/01/2010

Secret And Sexy Life Of Candice

As I was perusing my favorite blogs yesterday, I saw that The Life According To Candice blog was given a very spiffy template makeover. Upon reading her ABOUT CANDICE profile, (Candice is a very entertaining and funny woman, a nurse from the great state of Texas, blond, stacked, and happily married with two children) I noticed that her profile picture looked very familiar. I thought nothing of it until today when I started uploading my pictures from the National Halloween show I attended last month.

And there she was. Candice in all her glory. The Grassy Knoll Institute has uncovered the secret life of Candice, mother and professional nurse by day, Super sexy Halloween trade show model by night. If you like the picture on the left, you will love Candice's shots from her tropical island vacation resort. The nude beach scenes are particularly titillating. Read her blog to understand her outlook and unique take on life. I double dog dare you not to smile.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL



7 comments:

  1. My pulse is quickening. I feel a fever coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way better than nurse Jackie. What hospital does she work at? Imma gonna gonna see her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll pass in a minute. It always does. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound a little like a stalker. Calm down there dude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She played Marsha Brady in the brady Bunch movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obama's health care program came in the nick of time. You need help Greg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, that Candice chick is hot. Is it OK to say chick. I don't really know anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge