11/27/2007

Hoss's Steak House


Hoss's Steak House, New castle, Pennsylvania, is a Ponderosa style restaurant where you order your steak or other selection when you walk you and then you choose your seats. The meal begins with the salad bar. The selections were plentiful, fresh, and clean. You select what you want, and as much as you want.

I also spied some Chicken pasta soup. I was surprised at how good it was. Nice big pieces of chicken. I filled the bowl with shell pasta, chicken, large carrots and celery. I went back for another bowl.

I ordered the 6oz filet, medium well done and baked potato. The steak was sizzling hot and was cooked to my liking. It had absolutely no fat and was very delicious. The baked potato was hot and very tasty as well.

The service was excellent, the food fantastic, and the price, about $15.00 plus tip, was very reasonable. The Grassy Knoll Institute score Hoss's 4.25 Shots out of 5 and recommends Hoss's for dinner.


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge