11/04/2016

Ben And Jerrys Ice Cream - Gatlinburg



This first November week in Gatlinburg has been very warm. Hence, the need for ice cream. Ben abd Jerrys is right on the Parkway and was just a short walk from the convention center.

I walked in and ordered two scoops of mint chocolate chip in a cup. At first I thought the employee was making a mistake as he scooped out my ice cream. It looked like vanilla ice cream. I told him I thought mint chocolate chip was green. He smiled and said that Ben and Jerrys do not add any artificial coloring to their ice cream and I was getting the flavor I ordered.

He handed me the cup and I went to the cashier. The cost for two scoops was $5.46 with tax. I tossed the 54 cents into the tip jar and made my way to a bench on the parkway.

I must say, the ice cream was delicious. And frozen, not mushy like some other retailers hand out. The Grassy Knoll Institute scores 4 out 5 shots with a one shot deduction for the price.


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

4 comments:

  1. Look, Lt. Dan got hinself some ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the ice cream Forrest.
    Run along now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 1/2 dollars for two scoops? Wtf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, steep price, but I was in a tourist trap location.

      Delete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge