3/10/2012

Irish Humor - Jesus Is My Brother-In-Law

Paddy got in an automobile accident and was taken to a Catholic hospital in Dublin.
After the doctor stitched Paddy up and stabilized his condition, the doctor let Paddy to rest.
A few minutes later a Catholic nun entered the room and asked if paddy were well enough to answer some questions for her. Paddy nodded affirmative.
The nun started right asking, "Do you have any medical insurance?"
Paddy shook his head and said no.
The nun continued, "Do you have any cash money to help pay for your medical bill?"
Paddy again said no.
The nun pried even more, "Do you have any family members to help you settle up your medical bill?
Paddy scratched his chin for a moment and said, 'Why yes, I do have a spinster older sister and she's a Catholic nun just like you."
The nun looked sternly at Paddy and said, "Sir, we are not spinsters, I like your sister, are married to Jesus.'
Paddy looks at the nun and says, "Good then, send me medical bill to me Brother-In-Law!"



LURKING, ERIN GOES BRALESS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

4 comments:

  1. I knew I liked Paddy from the get go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother in law thinks he walks on water. Wait, never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrong holiday. Wait a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge