5/25/2011

San Francisco Fog - Something Lurks Inside


Patty and I were in San Francisco recently and we stayed at the Holiday Inn on Van Ness Avenue. (BTW, the hotel restaurant was never open the entire 5 days we were there) Now I have heard tall tales about how thick and how fast the fog rolls in from the ocean. The three photographs below were taken from our hotel window, (What a view huh?) in the span of an hour. Now I believe.

Photo one: An almost clear view to the ocean and the city including the San Francisco cable cars can be easily seen. (Click the thumbnail for a much larger version)
Photo two: The fog rolls in quickly engulfing the city.
Photo three: Total immersion of the fog.

I told Patty we should hurry down to the street so we could meet Adrienne Barbeau, Jamie Lee Curtis and Janet Leigh. She looked at me puzzled like I had gone mad. I explained that San Francisco used to be an old fishing town built over an old leper colony and when the fog rolls in the former inhabitants (Zombies) come back and exact revenge.

That evening we had a hauntingly good time. The Fog is the true San Francisco treat.


LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

8 comments:

  1. Eric To The T5/25/2011 10:12 AM

    SanFrancisco wasn't the setting for the Fog. It was an old fishing town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrienne Barbeau blocks out the sun with her massive boobs causing the fog effect, its purely scientific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all know that, well, most of us know that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your logic is impeccable. We are all in grave danger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a fucking train...... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was rainin hard in Frisco....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I needed one more fare to make my night,
    A lady up ahead flagged me down.....

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge