3/10/2011

Irish Chocolate Candy

Chocolate From Ireland
Chocolate From Ireland
With St. Patrick's Day fast approaching, everything begins to turn green. The green beer you drink at 5am on March 17th. The green eggs and ham breakfast you shovel down to begin St. Patrick's Day. The green shirts, pants, beads, hats, sweaters, socks, even underwear you wear out to work during the day and the bars at night.

Jumping on the McDonald's Mint green shake bandwagon, the Mars Candy company has recently introduced the 3 Musketeer Mint candy bar just in time for St. Patrick's Day.

When I bought the candy bar above, I was expecting the inside to be green. It was not! I was also expecting it to be the size of the standard chocolate 3 Musketeer bar. It was not. The cost was the same, 79 cents for what you see. Indeed a rip off.

Alas, I guess I paid for the novelty of the "Irish" experience. It's only a matter of time before potatoes are dyed green and served mashed, fried, and raw. Yes, raw. The true Irish understand about raw potatoes.


 

LURKING, ERIN GOES BRALESS, ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

8 comments:

  1. It aint easy being green. Yea, I had to say it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cheap. Mars should be ashamed to seel that for 79 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you would. I'm psychic you know....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. It wasn't even green inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like a ripoff. Paying only for the special green mint for Pattys day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew you were going to say that when I said what I said first.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge