3/19/2011

Bring Me Solo And The Wookie


I was recently at the Ripley's Aquarium in the Smoky mountains in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. In the shark tank, this one particular sawfish kept circling and then finally settled right above to rest on the glass. As I was watching the fish, (That's what I do when I'm in aquariums) it started moving it's mouth. In that instant, the sawfish looked like Jabba The Hut. I started laughing. I pointed out Jabba to my wife Patty and of course I had to speak the obligatory line, "Bring me Solo and the Wookie!" Watch it again and listen to me state the classic line.



LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

12 comments:

  1. That is the creepiest looking fish I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very weird. Also looks a bit like the underside of one of the Star Destroyers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke, I am your Friday night dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My second thought after Jabba the Hut was,
    Lipstick on a sawfish. (Pig)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps George Lucas visited the aquarium before Star Wars began filming. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your skills are impressive, but you are not a full course meal yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meet my pet fish, Hut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cue the Death star music.
    dahn dahn dahn dahn dahn dahn

    ReplyDelete
  9. WTF. I didn't think fish could rest like that. I thought they had to be in perpetual motion or they would drown.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whats its name, spencer?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea, that's what I should have said.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that only pertains to sharks. Don't really know.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge