2/02/2011

Dunkin Donuts – Sausage Egg And Cheese Wrap

Dunkin Donuts Breakfast Wrap
Dunkin Donuts Breakfast Wrap
I remember when Dunkin Donuts only sold coffee and donuts. That was a long time ago. Today, they have at least 50 different coffee flavors but more importantly, they have these new fangled breakfast wraps.
As I was getting a coffee for Patty, I spied the wraps. I had to have one. I ordered the sausage, egg, and cheese wrap. The counter girl sprang into action, taking out a frozen round egg patty and sausage patty and a slice of cheese plus the wrap. All went into an over, (I suspected it was a microwave oven) and it cooked for less than a minute.
As she pulled out the tray, I asked what kind of oven it was. She said it wasn’t a microwave but some sort of high-speed hot air oven such and such. Anyway, she wrapped it up and bagged it for me.
As you can see, the wrap is not really a wrap, but sort of a small soft taco. The cost was proportional, at $1.29 for what you see. Of course it was hot, the cheese melted, the sausage and egg hot and the taste was good. I was pleasantly surprised.
The Grassy Knoll Diner scores 4 out of 5 shots and recommends Dunkin Donut breakfast wraps for breakfast or a snack.                 

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL

3 comments:

  1. That looks small, like mcdonalds small but smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was small, but larger than an egg mcmuffin. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anti-Christ said

    February 2, 2011 at 1:55 pm e
    I ate Anna Nicole’s taco just this morning. Better than Dunkin Donuts.
    _____________________________________
    Reply

    LOTGK said

    February 3, 2011 at 10:19 pm e
    I wish I could unread your comment.
    _____________________________________
    Reply

    Rich said

    February 2, 2011 at 5:35 pm e
    Gee I wish that we had Dunkin Donuts down here in Patzcuaro (in the heart of Mexico)! I miss their buttermilk donuts! That so-called wrap sound swell. We have to be satisfied with the Jimmy Dean sausage crescent sandwiches that we buy from Costco! Not bad really with a little bit of salsa.Thanks for sharing.
    _____________________________________
    Reply

    LOTGK said

    February 3, 2011 at 10:26 pm e
    They do have good donuts. My wife swears their coffee is the best.
    _____________________________________
    Reply

    Max Jackl said

    February 11, 2011 at 11:34 am e
    That looks good. I think I’ll try it.
    _____________________________________
    Reply

    LOTGK said

    February 11, 2011 at 1:12 pm e
    You won’t be dissapointed.

    ReplyDelete

Entertain Me With Your Wealth Of Worthless Knowledge